120 Night Trial
(only for Origin Hybrid® mattress)
If you are not completely satisfied with your Origin Mattress, you are entitled to return it within 120 days of purchase. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Support Team will be in touch with you to process your return and refund.
- To be eligible for a return, you must be a full-paying customer and have been sleeping on your mattress for at least 25 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 25 days before making a return request.
- If the mattress was not purchased from Origin Mattress, it is not eligible for a return or a refund.
- To make a return request, send an email with your order number and reason for returning to email@example.com.
- To process your return request, please provide us with :
(a) your receipt or proof of purchase.
(b) Your availability for a scheduled pickup time.
- Please do take note that Origin will not be held responsible in the event where you are not contactable or fail to respond to our Customer Support Team. In such cases, if the time period exceeds your 120-night trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 120-night trial is limited to one customer per household and cannot be used to request for an exchange in mattress size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size and wish to change your mattress size and/or mattress type.
- If the mattress has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. Although returned mattresses will not be sold, we require you to return your purchased mattress in good condition.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely using its original plastic (or any other plastic that can serve the same purpose) in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failure to comply with the above stated condition will result in a surcharge of $100 as a compensation (for cleaning and repairs purposes) which will be promptly deducted from the refund amount.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address and return is only valid in territories where Origin sells and ships.
- If you have pre-ordered a product due to an out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase, your 120 days trial will commence from the date of shipping.
Refunds: Origin will process all refunds after receiving the returned mattresses at the Origin warehouse or associated charities. Refunds will be credited into the credit/debit card account that was utilised for the purchase.